Tuesday, November 13, 2012

That Scotch Tape Trick

Hey there, it's IzzyE again. ;) I thought it might be a good idea to bring up a useful tip for when you're putting on eye shadow. Eye shadow is messy and if you're not careful, you can completely mess up your look while applying it.




Have you ever attempted the smokey eye and had your black eye shadow sort of flake off of your eyelids and fall all over your cheekbones? What about when you're trying to make perfect cat eyes and you can't seem to make it look as neat or straight as the models in your magazines? Cleaning up eye shadow messes on your face is frustrating and you can ruin your foundation or end up smudging a bigger mess. I HATE IT.

Well I've got one solution. Scotch Tape. Now you might have heard about it before and thought it sounded stupid or just haven't bothered getting around to trying it. I'm here to say NAY it works and it's awesome.

This is what I'm talking about:


I applied all of this eye shadow WITH the scotch tape on the entire time.


Yes I look silly but guess what?


PERFECT!


(You may notice the scotch tape took some of your foundation off. No biggie, just apply more under your eyes without ruining the eye shadow.)


Seriously try it! Stop wasting your time with messes and try it. :D I'm sure you'll enjoy it.




All you have to do is put the scotch tape on at the angle you would like before you start applying your eye shadow. Like so.




Easiest eye shadow application I've ever done.
-IzzyE

No comments:

Post a Comment