Sunday, January 27, 2013

Inglot, NYX and Sephora Haul!


New Haul
Seems like a lot?

Well I actually received all of this in the mail a little while ago but better late than never?

What I got:
  • 6 NYX Cosmetics Round Lipsticks 
  • 2 Inglot Gel Eyeliners
  • 1 Inglot Lipstick
  • 1 Inglot Mascara
  • 1 Tarte Bigger Better Lashes Set
  • 1 Birthday Gift Sugar Lip Treatment set
  • 1 Free Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Sample
  • 1 Free Prada Candy Perfume Sample
  • 1 Algenist Micro-polish and Peel Sample

Lets talk about some of these products. :D


NYX Cosmetics
From Left to Right: Medusa, Goddess, Uberchic, Bruised, Penelope, Snow White.

These are the 6 colors I bought for the Round Lipsticks. I love practically all of them. :)


 Medusa is a beautiful dark wine color. I love using it during the evening or at night. Goddess is a very natural sort of peach and great for whenever I feel like wearing my makeup light.

A preview of what Uberchic looks like on me. Seems nice but upclose is a bit different.

Uberchic is soso for me. It is a nude and I think it is a very lovely color but it is a bit on the light side and probably suited for very fair skin. It also goes on a bit odd and really brings out the lines on the lips. Not very flattering. I like it but I certainly wouldn't recommend it to a friend.


Bruised is a very dark purple/red. I like it but I can't seem to figure out how the rest of my makeup  should be when I put it on. I wouldn't say its for everyone lol. 

Penelope is straight up black and its great. Despite everyone else's opinion I think its very chic and powerful. I've already worn this out and it was loads of fun. :)

Last but not least, there's Snow White. My favorite! I love collecting all sorts of reds and so far this is my favorite. I even made a look to go along with it like I mentioned in my last post. This red STAYS PUT. It stains my lips with the most glorious red and I only have to reapply a couple times throughout a day, depending on what I'm doing.

ALL of these Round Lipsticks are creamy and moisturizing. Make sure to keep yours in a cool place because they WILL MELT!


Inglot Cosmetics
From Left to Right: Lipstick 291, Gel Eyeliner 79, Gel Eyeliner 82, Mascara 05

I had just heard about this line of makeup and I had to try it.

This is from the Pacific Blue Collection.

I LOVE this thing! Not just because of how smooth and moisturizing it is or because of the very pigmented blue. I love this thing because it smells like raspberries! It really smells like raspberries and it smells sooooo good haha. It makes me curious enough to want more colors for the chance that there are other scents. Sadly it doesn't taste like anything. :P

These are from the Matte Collection AMC.

These colors are so pigmented its not even funny. 


I haven't worn the blue yet sadly but I have worn the red and let me say once you put this on it doesn't budge. I would definitely recommend these they are great quality and that red lasted me all day.

Sorry guys I have not worn the mascara yet but I might be making a post about that soon. :) Who knows.



Tarte
Tarte Bigger, Better Lashes! Set



I liked this. It made my lashes as long as I liked and clump-free. Unfortunately I won't lie. Its pretty hard to remove. I use both make up remover wipes and face wash to remove my makeup and even after that my eyelashes would feel a bit sticky. That is very bad because all sorts of lint and dirt will attach itself to your eyes while you're sleeping and irritate them. I even started to use Mario Badescu's Eye makeup remover cream but I could still feel it. Nothing really helped and alas I moved on to Cover Girl's Clump Crusher. 


Fresh

I received my Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo as a gift from Sephora for my birthday. Inside are two Sugar Lip Treatments and one of them is tinted with SPF 15. These are very cute and I carry them everywhere with me. They're both moisturizing and the tinted one is perfect for whenever I don't feel like wearing makeup or for going to the beach. Coincidentally, one of my friends bought me the regular Lip Treatment in a larger size for my birthday (Hi Donna :3) and since I don't have to use it sparingly I wear it constantly and always put it on before applying my lipsticks. Good Stuff.


Versace

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette by Gianni Versace is amazing! I took this little sample with me to a party and I made the terrible decision of taking it out for a split second. I let a friend of mine smell it and pretty soon it was passed around the room to EVERYONE. That was the end of my free Versace Bright Crystal Sample. :(



Prada 

Prada Candy is another free sample I got from generous Sephora. It smells like what its named after, candy! Its really good but not for use during the day. I'd say its a tad too strong for that. Good for anyone who likes sweet and sugary smelling perfumes.


Sadly that's all for now. Anything I didn't mention I've yet to try.  I hope some of this was helpful for anyone looking to buy some of these products. Questions and comments welcome! I'd love to hear what you guys think of any of these products.

-IzzyE

2 comments:

  1. Hi! =)
    I'm guessing to buyu 291 blue shade by Inglot, what do you think about it? I'm an NW10 from the MAC foundation scale. Is it a cool blue, right?
    Maybe should you publish a swatch on your lips? =) Thank u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hjoral I'm sorry to say I've yet to try a MAC Foundation so I can't comment based on that. I did google that shade so I'm assuming you're kind of pale.

      In any case I'm sure your skin tone would suit the color. :) I'd be glad to post a swatch for you as blue seems to be a risky color. Thanks for reading!

      Delete