Thursday, January 24, 2013

Reddit and My New FOTD: Snow White

Okay so it took me way too long to put this up but here goes. :)

FOTD






I had just gotten NYX's Lipstick "Snow White" in the mail and was way too eager to try it on. In fact so eager that I tried to come up with my own Snow White look.

Are any of you Redditors? I certainly am and a very big lurker of r/MakeupAddiction. So of course I shared my look with my favorite subreddit and I managed to make it to the front page for a day. :)


Making it up to 705 Points with 860 up votes and 155 down votes.


I was surprised that it got so much attention. NYX Cosmetics even messaged me through Reddit and offered me a $20 Gift card which I thought was very nice. :) I spent it immediately! Haha.

I'm glad people liked it because I certainly did and so I figured I might as well show you guys how I achieved my Snow White look. 

I will be putting a tutorial up for this very soon! Stay tuned!

 -IzzyE

No comments:

Post a Comment