Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Tab "My Favorites"

Guys be sure to check out my tabs. I just recently created "My Favorites" which is a page filled with my favorite products, most of them I use regularly. I am not quite done with it so expect it to be filled with products for Hair, Makeup and Nails soon. This is important because I might refer to something in "My Favorites" that I am using in a tutorial. Right now I have all of my Skincare up so please check that out. :] I will eventually be adding more tabs.





Also there is "My Store" which will take you directly to my Ebay Store. I am BeautyIzzyE on Ebay and I sell mostly beauty products. You will see a lot of Mario Badescu and Mary Kay on there as well as a few other Brands. Almost all of my prices are below original pricing so you will find some great deals PLUS free samples. I also regularly update my Ebay Store so keep checking back for new things! Check out what I have below.


Right now I'm selling this Manic Panic Hair Dye with this FREE Bracelet at the low price of $8

This Manic Panic Hair Dye has never been used and is in perfect condition but the plastic has been removed.



I'm also selling this very low priced Mario Badescu Cosmetic Bag and Mirror for only 99 cents!

This bag is completely new and is still in the exact condition from when it was bought.



There are plenty of other items to buy so check it out and tell your friends!

-IzzyE

No comments:

Post a Comment