Monday, November 19, 2012

Sunny Colors Tutorial

Check out my New Look:


This makeup really livens up your look and makes your eyes pop! Very innocent and warm just like a sunny day. :]



What I used:

  • Eyeshadow: e.l.f. Studio Master Makeup Collection
  • Eye Primer: Fresh Twilight Freshface Glow
  • Liquid Liner: NYC Pearlized Black Liquid Liner
  • Eyeliner: Makeup Forever Aqua eyes 8L Silver
  • Blush: e.l.f. Studio Master Makeup Collection
  • Lips: Homemade Lip Stain/Gloss
  • Mascara: Mary Kay Waterproof Black Mascara


Sunny Colors


Step 1)
Apply your eye primer.


Step 2)
Apply a  Dark Orange-Red (Not too red) eyeshadow on your Lid and over your crease.


Step 3)
Apply a Lighter Orange-Red on your eyelids only.


Step 4)
Use a Creamy Off-White to highlight your eye's inner corners. Blend onto the inner corner of your lids.


Step 5) 
Apply Creamy Off-White along your bottom lash line.


Step 6)
Apply a little Dark Orange-Red on your bottom lash line. Outer corner only.


Step 7)
Use a very little amount of Dark Grey on your outer eye corners.



Step 8)
Apply a Light Pink to your brow bones and blend into the Dark Orange-Red. Blend very well.


Step 9)
Create a wing with Black Liquid Eyeliner.


Step 10)
Highlight the brow bone, inner eye and the bottom of your wing. Use a White Eyeliner Pencil.


Step 11)
Blend the White eyeliner with a White Eyeshadow.


Step 12)
Curl lashes and apply Black Mascara.


Step 13)
Apply Blush and you're done.
(I mixed these two for my Blush)
I was already wearing my Lip Color before I started my makeup. If you want to know how I got this color go here.



I hope you guys enjoy. ;) Feel free to ask questions. 
-IzzyE



No comments:

Post a Comment