Sunday, November 18, 2012

First Makeup Haul!

My very first makeup Haul!


  • e.l.f. Studio Master Makeup Collection
  • e.l.f. Studio Mini Makeup Collection
  • essence of Beauty Jumbo Wedges 
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin
  • Makeup Forever HD Foundation Sample
  • Kat Von D Lock It Foundation Sample



I was very excited after my trip to Sephora today. I managed to get some samples that I definitely will be trying and a new Foundation I picked up on the way home. I've heard a lot about these Foundations so you will be hearing about them from me. I absolutely will be posting the results here.

I also got my e.l.f. makeup in the mail and have already jumped into trying a new look I will be posting shortly. ;) Plus I'm waiting on a Manic Panic palette to come in. Expect plenty more looks! Yup I'm a busy girl.

If you have any sort of advice or experience with these products I'd be very happy to hear about it. Comments are welcomed. :]

-IzzyE

No comments:

Post a Comment