Thursday, February 21, 2013

New FOTD: A Cut Crease!

FOTD

 Hello readers :) Today I tried my luck at a Cut Crease!



For those who don't know, a Cut Crease is a severe definition of one's eyelid crease achieved by using eyeliner/makeup to "create" the crease.

Typically Cut Creases are very dramatic. For example:

Kim Kardashian is one of the many celebrities to use this technique.

This technique really brightens up the eyes and makes them appear somewhat bigger.

Usually my attempts are futile but today I feel it came out okay! I was going for a cute pink look. Think I achieved it?


I think I need some more practice as its not as clean cut or dramatic as typical Cut Creases but I think this is great for anyone not a fan of all that "Drama" haha. I will definitely try to get it down perfectly for you guys so I can put up some new kickass looks.

If you'd like to try this look yourself please let me know as I'd be more than glad to create a tutorial for it.
Questions and comments are welcome :D
-IzzyE

1 comment: