Thursday, December 13, 2012

FOTD: Egyptian Eye Inspired

Hey guys I just wanted to show off a look I made up the other day while I was experimenting with my makeup. :) I was really bored and had just finished looking at Egyptian Eye Makeup.

I probably wouldn't do my makeup like this again but I was so surprised with myself that it all came out so flawlessly.

FOTD
This is also the first time I've ever used a highlighter and bronzer.



 Some of you may not like all the makeup, its understandable. :) I really loved how neat everything came out though. Especially my foundation and lips. My bronzer and highlighting powder is ok too for a first try. 



Everything I used:
  • Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin, Regular Facial Sponge Wedge
  • Concealer: Kat Von D Lock it Foundation (Not actually a concealer), Facial Sponge Wedge
  • Setting Powder: Coty Airspun Face Powder, Bh Cosmetics Powder Brush
  • Bronzer Powder: e.l.f. Studio Master Makeup Collection
  • Highlighting Powder: e.l.f. Studio Master Makeup Collection
  • Blush: Cover Girl
  • Eyeshadow: bh Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition
  • Pencil Eyeliner: e.l.f. Studio Mini Makeup Collection
  • Mascara: Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara
  • Lip Liner: Jordana Burnt Cherry Lip Liner
  • Lipstick: (Sorry Guys >_< I have no idea what this is. It was a gift and there isn't anything labeled on it.)



Thats basically it! Maybe some of you guys might like it. :) Who knows?  If you guys would like a tutorial then maybe I'll make one. 

Feel free to comment and ask questions!
-IzzyE

No comments:

Post a Comment